Whittier City School District Students First. Every Decision-Every Day.

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee
Student Services » Records


If your student is a minor, you can request records for them.  You MUST submit YOUR picture ID.
If student is over 18 yrs. old, they need to request their records themselves.  We can NOT provide them to the parent(s).
  1. If you have requested records previously from us, please inform us.
  2. You MUST submit a photo I.D.
  3. Fill out request form completely
  4. Sign and Date form
  5. Records will be ready 5-7 business days from the date we receive it.
  6. We will call you to pick up your records.